Hello, and welcome ^-^|
Now, what to say to introduce myself. I'm a hobbyist photographer and a beginner jewelry maker, pleased to make your acquaintance.
I try to find beauty in nature, even in smallest of details. In a way, the same line continues in my jewelry-making, since often nature and natural lines or motifs serve as my inspiration.
I must say, that I appreciate immensely every one of you who visits, and feedback makes me happy
But if you feel like simply chatting me up, on some random subject, I'm open to that as well. I have plenty of other interests and fandoms 8D This does apply to all my watchers, I would like to get to know you all better! Apparently, as far as personality goes, I'm a pretty stereotypical Scorpio, so you have some warning what to expect.
Also, I do plan to go professional with my jewelry, and if I finally figure out how Internet shops work, this part of the message will be edited.
Favourite genre of music: metal, a bit of classic too
Favourite cartoon character: Aizen, Sephiroth, Haytham Kenway (I sense a theme here...)
Personal Quote: "Well you see I was bored and it seemed like a good idea..."
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1) What is your first name?
2) Do you like Doctor Who?
...I've never watched it *shields self from possible thrown shoes, chairs or blades*
3) What is one thing you regret?
Trusting wrong people.
4) If you could do anything for a day, what would you do?
...anything, huh? REMAKE THE WORLD SO THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE IN MY FAVOUR FROM THAT DAY UNTIL THE END OF TIMES
Unless it's too much trouble. Maybe I'll just sleep it away.
5) Do you think that the only beautiful people are perfectly symmetrical?
There are plenty examples of other symmetrical things in nature. Like millipedes, for example.
6) How tall are you?
7) Do you have siblings?
Yes, I have a brother.
8)Do you find that judging people by their looks is stupid?
I may find that, but it won't stop it from happening. Or the judging based on ethnicity or beliefs.
9) Have you ever read anything by Ilona and Gordon Andrews? If not, then READ THE MAGIC SERIES!!!
...no. *shields self again*
10) Are you a male or a female?
THE QUESTIONS OF TRUTH:
1) What was your favourite subject at school (if you're still at school, what is your favourite subject)?
2) Can you sing the national anthem of your country without looking up the words first?
3) If you wanted to change your name (either first or last), what name would you take?
4) Have you watched a Disney movie after turning 18?
5) When was the last time you climbed a tree?
6) Summer or winter?
7) What is the most exotic/unusual food you've ever eaten?
8) Ever tried an extreme sport? (Define 'extreme sport' as you will)
9) What is the one food you like so much it's addicting? No, coffee doesn't count. It is a drink u_u
10) What is your dream holiday location?
... you're kidding, right? No way I can get 10 people! I'm not really close with many people here, and there are people who just don't do tags.
Would 5 do?
siiila You have gone for years without a journal! Let's remedy that, shall we. Please don't hate me.
Maarika Please don't hate me?
CosplayFromSkratch Please don't hate me?